We're having a boy!!
I would have posted the picture pointing this out, but it was obvious that it was a boy and such a good picture I decided not to post it for fear of being reported for child porn...sorry, just take my word that there is no doubt in anyway that this little baby is a boy!
I think out of all my children this little baby's ultra sound's have been the best. With this last ultra sound he yawned. How cute is that!
In the picture above you can see his hands up. In the one below you can see his arms up.
Aubree was so sad at first when she found out it was a boy, she almost cried, but now she's excited and can't wait to have the baby all to her self...the boys of course were thrilled! As for Quentin and I, we were expecting this one to be a boy and we are so excited to welcome Jonas Breckenridge Blake into our lives in September!


























4 comments:
Congrats! We are so happy for you and your family. Ultrasounds are the best invention ever! If you ask me all mom's should get one every month not just once. They are so fun and so reassuring! Congratulations again!
Congrats! I really don't care whether it's a boy or girl.....it's going to be another cute grandbaby!!!
Grandpa Titus told me that I had beautiful children...and now I'm blessed to have beautiful grandchildren.
Hooray!! That is so awesome we are excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to meet him! And so soon if you think about it WOW!! Keep the date September 15th going on in you mind over and over again so we can share our birthday together!!!
i knew it! i love the name, too!!
Post a Comment