I'd like you to focus not on the girl in the picture but the super yummy extremely decedent All-American Chocolate cake in front of the girl. This was the best cake ever! And oh so rich, I could only eat half of a small slice...even my kids couldn't finish their slices! Some lucky winners may be getting a yummy slice of this cake today as there is too much for our family to eat! (if your dying to get your own cake it was a Costco cake)
Yesterday was my birthday...according to my kids I am old :( I don't know how thirty-one became old, but I guess to a four and seven year old it is.
I felt extremely spoiled yesterday as my sweet husband and children made sure that I was. Aubree and Quentin made me my favorite breakfast of waffles. I got to go to Joe's Farm Grill for lunch! Yum :) I took a long nap and Quentin made me my favorite salad for dinner. I also got this super exciting thing that I can't wait to play around with and I was so happy about that I squealed! And a gift certificate for a do nothing day that has to be used on Friday! :) I plan on spending the day doing what I want...I'm so excited.
I think that yesterday I was thoroughly spoiled!


























3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds wonderful!
As it should be! Maybe I will come by today so I can get a slice of that cake!
oh that cake. i think i know where i'm going this afternoon.
happy birthday! love you sister!
Post a Comment