
There are too many birthday's in April & May in my family!
My sweet Ezra turned seven today!
Poor kid has been sick since Saturday with strep throat and has been home from school all week. Today was his first day back and since he'd missed two days already I didn't pull him out for lunch today like I did for Dylan. He was a little sad until he made me promise to bring cupcakes to his class. So almost just as good as getting out of school, I brought cupcakes & drinks for his whole class today.
For dinner he chose to go to McDonald's and his choice of cake was chocolate with peanut butter frosting.
Ezra was spoiled with money from family, cute swim shorts and swim torpedoes from Aunt Rachel & Uncle Trent and for his big gift...a new bike from mom & dad!
Happy Birthday Ezra!
We Love You!


























4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ezra!! Looks like you had a great day.
Love the picture of Brooke & Aubree. So sweet.
Peanut butter frosting??? Where do you get that at? I need it. :)
Happy Birthday Ezra. What recipe do you use for your peanut butter frosting. I'm looking for a good one.
happy birthday buddy! love you!
Post a Comment