Thursday, April 1, 2010

I hope your sitting down for this one...


Surprise! We're having TWINS!


I had to go into the doctor's yesterday because of some weird pains I was having. She couldn't find the baby's heartbeat so she had me do an ultra sound just to make sure everything was okay. You would think that with two ultra sounds they would have noticed something, but she said sometimes this happens...of course only to me would this happen! Needless to say I've been freaking out since. We weren't going to tell anyone until the 18 week ultra sound where we find out the sex of the baby but I decided I can't keep this in! I freaking out too much! For all of you who teased me about twins...you jinxed me!
(the pains ended up just being a pulled ligament)

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Ok Valerie - this isn't April Fools is it? Because I'm starting to get really excited for you...but I won't believe it unless you tell us again tomorrow...

Kim said...

if you posted it anyother day I might believe you! I'll just have to talk to you tomorrow!

autumn said...

liar :)