Okay, I know it was a lame joke, but you can't blame me for trying. How many times is a person going to be pregnant on April Fool's day? I figured it was a long shot, either you'd be gullible, hopeful or just plain call me a liar :) I think I'd really be going crazy if I were pregnant with twins! The pains were real. I really had some weird pains and I had to call the doctor, turned out I had pulled a ligament in my back.
I hope everyone had a fun April Fools Day, I refused to fall for any pranks...sorry to those who tried. I learned my lesson years ago when I was in 7th grade; my favorite radio station claimed that the phone company was going to be cleaning the phone lines. They told everyone to put plastic bags over the receivers on all their phones and rubber band them in place as there would be lots of dust and dirt blowing through the lines. I totally fell for it. I was only in 7th grade :) Needless to say everyone had a good laugh and gave me such a hard time about it. Ha, Ha, Ha!

























No comments:
Post a Comment