WOAHH!!! Congratulations! I didn't expect to see this post quite so soon!! :) He's precious - & I love his name. Hope you are well friend! Congratulations!!
Ohhhh! So sweet! Congratulations, Mommy & Daddy! Thanks for posting so I can see my new grandson. :) Heart the pix of Ezra and Jonas. You and Aubree are definitely outnumbered.
6 comments:
WOAHH!!! Congratulations! I didn't expect to see this post quite so soon!! :) He's precious - & I love his name. Hope you are well friend! Congratulations!!
Ohhhh! So sweet! Congratulations, Mommy & Daddy! Thanks for posting so I can see my new grandson. :) Heart the pix of Ezra and Jonas. You and Aubree are definitely outnumbered.
Yeah he's here! And early! So excited for you...I'll call soon!
Congrats! He is precious! Let me know if you need anything! (I randomly found your blog... :) )
Congratulations. Wish I were around to help you out! Hope I get to meet him someday.
Congratulations!!! How exciting and SO unexpected!! What a cutie...can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment