Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Year Older


Aubree looked very pretty this morning all dressed up for church.


Yes! I'm another year older.
This morning Aubree and Quentin came up stairs and Aubree said to me in a whisper voice, "shh, we have a secret downstairs." It was so cute. Quentin and the kids and my brother Brett who came to visit decorated the downstairs with streamers and balloons and a bouquet of roses and tulips! It was so beautiful and the kids were so excited to surprise me! The kids each got me a climbing Bougainvillea plant. They bloom bright purple and pink flowers all summer long.
Quentin, thank you so much for giving me a sweet birthday and making it a special day for me! Thank you for all that you do for me daily, and for the wonderful gifts that you gave me today! You are my everything and the love of my life! I love you.
Thank you Mom & Dad for the card & money and for the beautiful necklace (the one I'm wearing in the picture)!
Thank you Brett for coming and visiting us this week and for the inspirational CD, I love it!
Thank you Rachel for the sweet card and gift certificate! I can't wait until Wednesday :)
Thank you to my dear friends Jill and Stacey for remembering me on my birthday! I love you guys!
Thank you to my sweet mother-in-law for your "Happy Birthday" phone call.
Thank you Lauren & Debbie for taking me out for a fun birthday breakfast! I'm so greatful to have you guys as friends.
I am so grateful for all my friends and family and I truly feel so blessed to have you all in my life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: