It's supposed to be a lovely 109 degrees here today in Gilbert and yet, right when September hit last week, it suddenly felt like fall. I'm not sure why? It's not like the weather is any cooler or the leaves are turning colors. But you know that feeling you get when it's fall...well I've got it! I think that's a good thing. Sometimes living here in Arizona it's hard to get the feel for the seasons when all you really have are spring (sort of) and summer and winter feels cold to us only because we're used to HOT. I have the "fall" feeling so strong that every time I walk outside I expect the air to have that crisp cool feeling and for the leaves to all be orange and brown...the stores sure are decorated for fall, Halloween...and Christmas!
Birthday week continued on into this week as Grammy Blake sent some belated birthday gifts to the kids. They were great gifts that kept both Aubree and Jonas occupied for sometime with their new toys.


























2 comments:
Looks like life is great here...even at 109 degrees. I for sure do NOT miss fall in Az :)!
So glad the kids liked them.... even though Jonas lobed the sharp hard pointy objects at Quentin! That was funny!!
Post a Comment