Oh sigh...I'm at home with a baby who has a fever today. Fever + Church = Cranky Baby. So what to do while he naps...
Blog a long overdue post?
This season Ezra decided he would try his hand at soccer (with some gentle prodding from mom :). Mom decided she would volunteer for a soccer league to help a friend and have said son play soccer for free...Deep sigh...WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Crazy coaches + Crazy parents + Long hours on the phone/Internet + Millions of questions asked and answered = Was it worth it?
Looking at these pictures of my son playing a sport he's becoming to love...
Than yes it was worth it! Would I do it again?...Another (reluctant) deep sigh...Yes, I would!
The team in the light blue jersey's called the Tsunami's is Ezra's team. Last week being their first game they lost 2-3.
Ezra is a quiet kind of kid who loves to play with Lego's, loves playing video games and is very good with his younger brother Jonas and other small kids. He's patient, although you wouldn't see it between him and Aubree except for those few short lived moments where he will take the time to hang out with her and really play with her. He also loves sports...and he's very competitive. Last spring he enjoyed playing flag football and this season he's really enjoying soccer. Saturday morning he woke up at 6:00 a.m. and was immediately dressed and pacing back and forth asking if it was time to go yet. The game didn't start until 9:15. This all coming from a kid who is hard to motivate and generally drags his feet to get dressed in the morning.
Playing sports + Loving it = Motivation
Priceless!


























2 comments:
Yah for Ezra!! I love the picture with you and the kids in the shade. Doesn't look like there was a lot of places to choose.
Glad he's enjoying it. It is okay if you decide it's not worth it again. :) I totally understand. I debate that every time :)
Post a Comment