Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The past few days...



We've been up to our usual stuff. Ezra and Dylan had football games on Saturday. Ezra lost his game and Dylan won his game. All week long Ezra kept telling us that he was going to score a touchdown on Saturday. He did!


Posted by Picasa


On Monday Dylan was inducted into the Nation Junior Honors Society.  This was a big accomplishment and he was very proud to have been chosen.  Last, are my favorites of the week.  Aubree and Jonas with surprised looks and Jonas with a big smile!  Ya, this is our typical week lately...going, going and oh ya...sick!  Two kids home sick this week!  They are back to school today, just in time for me to have a day of much needed rest!

1 comment:

The Malone Family said...

Happy Birthday...a day late! I'm so sorry I didn't call yesterday but I promise I will soon! I hope you had a great one!