Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend


In order to cram in all the pictures for the last three days I had to make several collage's. Friday afternoon Ezra had his pool party with all of his friends, six boys in all! There was pizza, cupcakes and even a pinata!


The pictures are a bit out of order. Easter morning we took a round of pictures of all of us in our Easter Sunday best!



Saturday night with the kids in their PJ's we decorated Easter eggs. Even Jonas got to experience the feel of an egg! Sunday morning the kids were up bright and early (5:00 am) to search for their baskets. Around 6:30 am they were enjoying the yummy goodness that was found inside these baskets...needless to say during sacrament meeting I got a lot of "my tummy hurts" from the kids!



Last, but not least Dylan had his flag football game Saturday morning where he scored a touch down and had a few interceptions! Way to go Dylan! Their team the Falcons won! I forget the score, but the other team had 0 points. Ezra's team won as well, but they did it without his help has he got to spend the day at Cub Scout day camp where he had a blast!

Happy Easter!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

or mom said...

So many cute pixs! Thanks so much for sharing. Cute family pixs. The kids are growing up so much.

Brooke Romney said...

Wow. Looks fun and warm. I'm jealous!