Thursday, December 9, 2010

This year Christmas cards can be FREE from Shutterfly

Every year we love to give out Christmas cards.  This is our way of staying in touch with family and friends each year and since Christmas time is about family and friends we do this to stay connected.  Some of you may never hear from us but at Christmas time.  I've search long hard this year for the perfect Christmas card.  Some of the things I look for are quality and the best deal for your money.  In the past I've tried other companies that I've been pleased with but not totally in love with.  I've found that Shutterfly meets all my requirements and I just LOVE their cards!  They have many varieties of cards and not just one's for Christmas.  Here are some of my favorites.

I'm in love with the elegant pattern in this card and red is one of my favorite colors and one that I think of when I think of Christmas.  This would look so classy with a black and white photo.

I also really love the collage cards.  You can share more than one memory throughout the year and this one with the holiday colors in green, red and black looks so nice.
 The simplicity and beauty of this next card makes it one of my all time favorites and I might just be using this card next year...No one else is allowed to take it ;)  I love the beautiful swooping words and the different fonts and elegant details of the heart and dove.
This last card is it though!  As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one!  This will be our card this year.  I love the snowflake patterns in the white and blue.  This card fit perfectly with our color scheme.

I hope that you can have as much fun as I did finding your Christmas cards from Shutterfly.  Check out this Holiday promotion at http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .

Check out all their Christmas photo cards here:  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards .  You can also find more Christmas cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

They have more than just Christmas cards too!  I'm excited to pick out birth announcement cards for our baby Jonas.  We had wonderful newborn pictures taken of him when he was born and we are excited to find a beautiful announcement from Shutterfly.  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements .

Merry Christmas!

No comments: