Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day At The Farm


Last Thursday Aubree and I spent the day at Superstition Springs Farm. Aubree's friend Hannah and her mom invited us to join their preschool field trip. It was a very windy and very cold day, but nevertheless the sun was still shining and we still had a lot of fun. We saw many farm animals, pictured above is one of the most beautiful chickens (or roosters, I don't know :) that I have ever seen. There were many different ones and they were all unique and beautiful just like this guy.


Aubree wasn't so sure about the horses, probably because they were so big, but she did end up feeding them some carrots. I had a hard time getting her to stand this close to them with her back turned.



Look at all those cute preschoolers!



Here's Aubree looking so cute holding a chicken. I realized myself that I had never held a chicken before, so after Aubree had a turn I took a turn too.
Sorry about getting my pictures posted so late, please bare with me until April 15th!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

autumn said...

that's a rooster?! weird. but i guess it is pretty. aubree looks so grown up, and brave to boot! i'd never hold a chicken myself. creepy.