I know I need to post some pictures...tonight after the kids go to bed, really I have been taking pictures (okay not as many as I should) so I promise to post tonight.
**Giveaway up-date**
So far I have four winners!
Rachel
Autumn
Christie
Mariah
There is still an open spot for one more winner!
Just so you know, but I won't make you all do it because I know it's hard...
In order to be a winner you have to post a comment on the Giveaway post on my blog and then re-post the Giveaway on your blog. But I know some of you don't really want to do the giveaway, you just want to win the FREE stuff, so I'll make the re-posting part optional. You don't have to have a blog to win, you just have to post a comment.
Just remember I'm not promising anything before April 15th (sorry) :)
Good luck to whomever winner #5 will be!

























2 comments:
yay! free stuff!
Can I be winner #5? I will even post it on my blog...
Post a Comment