Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!!

I've been so spoiled to have Dylan as my son, he is really the best kid! I can't believe that he is now 9 years old! I can't believe I have a kid that is 9!! Dylan I love you so much and I am so lucky to have you in my life!

I love what an obedient and good natured kid he his. He gets along with everyone, he has no enemies. He loves to talk, to read, to swim, to ride his bike, to play with his little brother and sister, he always does good in school, and he is always (okay most of the time) willing to help out and do chores whenever he is asked!
So today for Dylan's birthday he got to go to school :) He came home to a homemade peanut butter and chocolate cake, balloons and a happy birthday banner. We ate at Dylan's favorite restaurant I-Hop. Uncle Trent, Aunt Rachel and Ty joined us for the festivities.
Ty really is too cute for his own good!
Dylan got the one thing he wanted the most for his birthday, an mp3 player! Now he can listen to all his favorite songs! He was also so excited to get his gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Gilmore, Uncle Patrick & Brett, Aunt Janet, Uncle Trent & Aunt Rachel, Grandma Debbie, and Ezra! Thank you so much for all your gifts! We love you!




No comments: