Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Enjoying Spring

I do realize that most of these pictures are of Aubree. The boys just weren't' around when I had the camera out, but they will be getting most of the attention in the next few posts because of birthdays!! We are so excited for those :) So while we were away in Oregon last month spring arrived in Arizona and we returned to 80 degree weather, the trees and flowers were all in bloom and it's just so beautiful now! But all to quickly the weather has heated up and we experienced a wonderful 98 degrees yesterday (yuck!). I wish spring would last longer, summer time is not my favorite in Arizona.
The kids have been having fun going to the park, blowing bubbles, playing in the sprinklers and even swimming (with Grandpa). Thanks Grandma for the cute outfit that you made for Aubree we love it!

We had fun with Grandpa at the Riparian Reserve in Gilbert, it was a HOT day, but we saw so many ducks and geese and even some baby ducklings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: