Thursday We attended an awards ceremony for Dylan at his school, he received an Honor Roll certificate for the third quarter. He has been on honor roll since kindergarten, and we are very proud of how diligent he is in keeping up with his homework and practising his spelling words and reading. Dylan has always enjoyed learning, lets hope his love for learning sticks with him throughout his school years! I also visited my new nephew Ty Anderson Blake, who was born on March 21, 2007, he's a little cutie! Congratulations Trent & Rachel on such a sweet little spirit!
Friday Dylan attended a birthday party for his friend James, he got to sleep over at their house. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. Saturday started off lazy, but didn't end up that way. Aubree and Ezra got to go to the park with daddy, and I caught up on some house chores! Aubree sure loves to do what her brothers do, you see her in the picture with the Darth Vader helmet on, she put it on all by herself! It looks hilarious with this little body and a large helmet. She really needs a sister. Saturday night, Dylan's friend Jeremy came over for dinner and watched Star Wars with Dylan and Ezra, and later that night I baby sat for a friends kids.
It was a busy weekend for the kids, but they had a lot of fun. I hope everyone has a good week. Take care.



























No comments:
Post a Comment