
The other day at lunch time I asked Aubree if she wanted to eat lunch, she nodded her head no and said "night night". Of course when an 18 month old does that you don't really take them seriously. She ended up falling asleep after one bite of her sandwich. It was just too cute, I had to take a picture.
I must say that I've felt very tired this week and the picture fits perfectly. We've had a busy week full of play dates at the park and making new friends who moved in a few houses down! They have boys the same age as Dylan and Ezra and it's been a blast! Becky and all five kids came to stay with us on Thursday night and they played all day Friday! Dylan, Ezra and Aubree loved having them here. We've been running around all week preparing for our Spring break trip to Utah! Our car now has new breaks and new tires for the trip. It's Saturday night and I'm still doing laundry. Packing will have to wait until tomorrow! Next weekend we will post pictures of our exciting week in Utah (as Quentin would call it Utardiah). Until then.....

























1 comment:
How precious! We have a picture from when we were little that my mom took of the neighbor boy coming over to eat soup for lunch w/ us & he fell asleep IN his soup. It's hilarious. Hope you enjoy your trip!!
Post a Comment