 |
| I'm sure you've noticed the lack of posts this summer. This is mostly due to the fact that we've been MIA from Arizona and enjoying the cooler weather in Oregon for the past month! We're back at home now and we're adjusting back into our Arizona routine and getting ready for the kids to start school in just two short weeks. The one thing I haven't adjusted back to is the HOT weather! |
 |
| We had so many fun adventures in Oregon that I can't possibly share them all in one post, so we'll start with our first adventure to the Wings of Wonder, butterfly exhibit. We visited here last summer too, but the butterfly's keep changing and it's so much fun to to see all the beautiful butterfly's up close. The pictures just above and just below are some of my favorite butterflies, even the Caterpillar... |
 |
| You can't see it in the picture, but it's actually raining! The first couple of days in Oregon we experienced 60 degree weather and rain! I was so excited to be cold! |
Come back for another fun adventure post in a couple of days!
1 comment:
We all need to spend the entire month of July in Oregon from now on. It was hard to come back to AZ after experiencing such amazing weather!
Post a Comment