Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Update

Today at my appointment they scheduled my cesarean... 

Baby Jonas Breckenridge Blake will be born on Monday September 20th.
(maybe sooner ;) 

The time still to be determined.  I was quite surprised to find out that since I've had Aubree the rules for a scheduled cesarean have changed.  Actually they just went into effect this year.  They no longer schedule them earlier than 39 weeks unless there is a really good reason.  And since I will be turning 39 weeks on the 17th and it's a Friday (my doctor doesn't do them on Fridays), I get to have him born on the 20th.  Let's hope I go into labor sooner!  Anyone know of any tricks?  I am so excited that we just have a few weeks left!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We had Ellie at 39 weeks too. Hope all continues to go well and he makes a prompt and healthy arrival for you!