
This summer I decided to start a summer preschool, I named it Summertime Preschool. It's an eight class themed preschool where the kids learn about ocean life, each class we learn about a different sea animal and do a fun craft and have a fun snack related to that animal. Part of this preschool was a trip to the new aquarium Sea Life that opened up the end of May in Arizona. I got such a great school rate that I opened it up to the families and friends of my preschool and in my ward. Needless to say there were 104 of us that went! I hope it was worth it for everyone, we sure did have a fun time! Unfortunately most of my pictures didn't turn out very great so I apologize for the poor quality...time for a new camera!
The kids had fun looking into the different aquariums and viewing all kinds of tropical fish including sea horses, sharks and rays. There was even a small all glass walk through tunnel similar to the one at the Oregon Coast and the one at Sea World. The best part about our morning was that Quentin got to come too!


























3 comments:
Sounded like so much fun! Wish we could have gone too!
sorry to tell ya this val, but they haven't invented a camera that can cover up poor photo skills...yet. lol, just teasing ^_^
Found you!!! We still feel sad that we missed it! Thanks for thinking of EVERYONE!
Post a Comment