Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From moppy to mullet?

Summer has been spent somewhat being lazy, and somewhat being busy! On the last day of school I sat down with the kids to make a list of things they wanted to do this summer, so far we've done the following:

Swimming (almost everyday), See Percy Jackson in the cheap theatre, Make a pie (pumpkin!), Have a water balloon fight (twice), Read the Book of Mormon as a family (goal is to finish by end of summer), de-junk bedrooms (kids idea...seriously), Camp out in the living room movie night, popcorn day, go to the library (several times), Swim lessons, family movie night every week, have cousin zander come and play for a whole week.

Later this week we will be going to the newly opened Sea life Aquarium at the Arizona Mills Mall, we are so excited!


I let the boys grow their hair out to the point of I just couldn't stand it anymore. So Saturday night they got hair cuts. Ezra is sporting the ever so popular "mullet" and Dylan the classic "Bowl Cut", don't you think they look so handsome?

Really?

This was Quentin's idea of a joke...
After a few good laughs and a little touching up I think their hair looks better like this.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

or mom said...

That's so funny! Aww, but I like the mullet & bowl cuts... I'm kidding. Handsome boys.