I'm a slacker...this I know! But first things first and I am not behind on this one...
Happy Birthday Mom!!
We Love You!
The pictures below are a little out of order.

The boys have spent the last month in Oregon and Aubree and I joined them for the last week & half of the trip. The pictures are out of order. This is the last one I took. On our way back to Arizona we stopped in Enterprise Oregon to visit my Aunt and Uncle and my Grandpa Gilmore whom I haven't seen in a few years. It was a wonderful visiting and much too short! We took a little detour to visit the Graveyard in Enterprise, I have family roots that go along ways back in that town and we found some relatives buried there! It also had a very pretty view.

Family!

First & Second Cousins all posing together with Great Grandpa Gilmore.

We spent four beautiful days at the Oregon Coast. We visited the Oregon Coast Aquarium.

The kids got to touch star fish, anemones & sea slugs.



Silly Little posers!

As they were running away from some waves Aubree fell in!

It was such a beautiful day! If only it had been warmer...

I missed the Ocean so much!

This was Aubree's first visit!

We went to the butterfly farm with Grandma & Grandpa.

There were so many beautiful butterflies.

Aubree & the python.

Autumn pick us up from the airport and we got to visit for a few hours...not long enough! Chloe has grown so much since I last saw her. I wish we could have stayed longer, there were so many family members we did not get to see!

While the boys were away, we spoiled Aubree. We took her and her friend Hannah to the Children's Museum, they had a Monster's exhibit. I think Quentin had some fun playing around...

This room was black light room, so we were all glowing, even the hats!

Aubree & Hannah put on a puppet show for us.

They played house.

Silly girls!



Aubree was being silly in the bath tub.
Summer has flown by too fast and the kids will be off to school in less than a week. Our vacation was fun but not long enough...we will be back...we miss Oregon so much and all of our friends and family that live there! We love you!
1 comment:
Okay, so Santa Aubrey is so my favorite. Looks like you had a blast in Oregon, but we are happy you are finally home.
Post a Comment