Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer is flying by...

I'm really bad at keeping our blog updated this year...something to work on! If only I would remember to bring my camera and take pictures! What have we been up to? Well, we've been enjoying the summer break and celebrating by going swimming, trips to the library, sightseeing at the zoo, Friday summer movie's, eating scrumptious ice cream, and just playing with friends! Quentin and I also celebrated our 8th Anniversary on the 16th of this month! Baby, your still my everything I love you! Time flew by so fast; it was soon time to take the boys to the airport! Dylan and Ezra left yesterday for a month long tip to Oregon to visit Grandparents and family. This year Aubree and I will be joining them on the 16th of July! I can't wait! Here are the few pictures I've taken this summer.

Dylan and Ezra all packed up and ready to leave to Oregon
Did I mention that Dylan came in first place at our Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta! He also won an award for the most sleek boat.

His boat was so fast!






Just a random pictre of the kids on a lazy summer day.










2 comments:

Kim said...

Seriously, cut me out of that picture. That is a horrible picture of me that night. Dylan does look cute in it though.

Tim and Shay said...

Yay Dylan! Cool Boat! Enjoy Oregon. I will be here having a baby (in 9 days!) YAY!!!