Monday, January 12, 2009

Ezra's Ride

We were hoping that once Ezra got a scooter that he would learn to ride his bike shortly thereafter. Well, he finally did it! He just took off and started riding almost as if he had been doing it for some time. Unfortunately he did this on my first day of work and I missed the whole thing! Yes, I did say work. I'm sorry to say that from now until April 15th, if you don't see a lot of posts it's because I'm working away in a tax office for the season. At least it's only temporary, but I will miss being home with Aubree all day and I will miss all the little things that are precious in life, like the first time your child rides his bike! I'm sure once April 15th comes around, I will have a greater appreciation for being able to stay home with my children all day!








1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Wow! Good for him! How old is he now?

Do you like your new job? I hope so...and at least you know it's temporary - that's good!! I can't wait to get to stay home with my baby. Actually, I can't wait to meet my baby... :)