Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tag!

I was tagged by my sister-in-law, and thought it looked fun, so here goes:

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best friend: My Husband
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake!
D- Day of choice: Friday, because it is the start of the weekend and we have Friday Night Family Movie Night every Friday! And Saturday because it's Date Night!
E- Essential item: Foundation & Cascade 2in 1 ActionPacs
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummy bears or worms: I do not like anything gummy!
H- Hometown: Salem, Oregon
I- Indulgence: Chocolate chip cookie dough
J- January or July: July-the 4th is one of my favorite holidays.
K- Kids: Dylan 9, Ezra 5, Aubree 2
L- Life is incomplete without: Home, family & faith in God
M- Marriage Date: June 16
N- Number of siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or fears: Sharks, trains & planes
Q- Quotes: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -Hellen Keller
R- Reason to smile: Unexpected flowers
S- Season of choice: Fall
T- Tag 3 times: Stacey, Lauren, Jen S.
U- Unknown fact about me: I recited the poem "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes, as my talent in a pageant when I was 17. The worst part is I had a brain blurb and forgot what I was saying halfway through and paused for a good 30 seconds or more (seemed like 10 min) when suddenly it came back to me and I kept going as if nothing had happened. I really wanted to run off the stage and cry, but I didn't.
V- Very favorite store: Potterybarn & Target
W- Worst habit: I'm a big procrastinator
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: It's constantly changing, but for now it's Taco Salad.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

2 comments:

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

Thanks!!! Jeff thinks this is hilarious....

Stacey said...

I'm assuming that tag means me. Thanks