So I probably should have posted these last week, but I honestly forgot that I had them. Quentin dressed Hester up in this dress. It use to be my dress when I was a baby and it just so happens to say CAT on the front of the dress. This is not the first time Quentin has dressed Hester in the dress...
This is a house in our neighborhood that burnt down last week. It really wasn't that far from our house, we are standing in our driveway taking the picture. It really makes you re-evaluate everything in your life when you see somehthing like this happen first hand. The kids were pretty freaked out for a few days and it really did effect our whole community. Everyone pitched in to help out this family that lost their home.
Spotlight on James at 19!
5 months ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment