Last night we sat around the table munching on Valentine candy and helping the boys make their Valentine's to give out in school, and right before Quentin and I went to bed we made a bunch of paper hearts and heart attacked the kids bedroom doors as we do every year. It's so much fun to wake up and hear how excited and surprised they are.
Quentin surprised me with leaving these out for me to find this morning! How sweet! A few random love moments from yesterday and today have stuck with me and I feel the need to share them. Last night when we were making Valentine's, Aubree and Ezra were arguing (nothing new) and Aubree told Ezra that she hates him (she learned this from Ezra). He replied to her in the sweetest tone he could do, "But Aubree I don't hate you, I love you Aubree, I love you." And this morning as Quentin was leaving to run an errand, Aubree said, "Goodbye daddy, Goodbye, I love you." It’s just sweet to hear the words I love you come from your kids.






























No comments:
Post a Comment