Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Update


My new favorite indulgence is a Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate cookie Twix! It's heavenly :) Saturday was a day of accomplishment for me. Quentin took the kids all day and I was able to catch up on some much needed chores and work on unpacking the upstairs a bit more...yes I'm still not completely unpacked! The kids got to feed the ducks, ride bikes and play. They all had a fun day with daddy. We had listed our antique pantry door on Craigs List, and a lady bought it Friday night for $75 dollars!! Yah! Quentin and I got to go on a much needed date Saturday night! We went to Chipolte for dinner and saw The Borne Ultimatum and had mmm...Cold Stone ice cream for desert, our favorite is the Strawberry Blonde! We hope everyone had a great weekend and is doing well! Take care.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: