Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh


Thursday Ezra got to take home the class pet from pre-school! The class pet is Winnie the Pooh. Thank goodness! I don't think I could handle a real pet, we'd probably kill it. Ezra, Dylan and Aubree have been enjoying Pooh and have had many great adventures with him. The first thing Ezra did when he got home with Pooh was pretend to brush his teeth! I have no idea why. Pooh has taken naps with Ezra and at night he makes a bed for Pooh on the floor right next to his bed! I'm a little worried about taking him back on Tuesday, because today Ezra announced that he is keeping him. We'll see how that goes.
We added a new feature to our blog, it's our favorite music, 3 of the songs are my favorites and 3 of the songs are Quentin's favorites. I stole the idea off of my sister-in-law Rachel's blog (I hope you don't mind :) Enjoy!

No comments: