Monday, July 2, 2007

The Power of Four

I was reading up on Jessie's blog and needed something to post, so I took a tag challenge and am posting something fun! Thanks Jessie for the idea!

Four Jobs I've had:

Figaro's Pizza
Secretary for State Employment Department
Legal Secretary
Work From Home Customer Service Rep

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Gone With the Wind
Fried Green Tomatoes
Princess Bride
Lord of the Rings (all of them)

Four places I have lived:

Salem, Oregon
Mesa, Arizona
Queen Creek, Arizona
Gilbert, Arizona

Four tv shows I love to watch:

Gilmore Girls (I'm so sad they canceled it)
Scrubs
24
The Office

Four Places I have been on Vacation/Holiday:

California
Nevada
Utah
Washington

Four of my favorite dishes:

Chicken Cordon Blue
Peppercorn Burger (Red Robin)
Southwest Chicken Ring (Pampered Chef)
Italian Style Wedding Soup

Four websites I visit daily:

google.com
hotmail.com
my bank website
friends and family blogs

Four places I'd rather be right now:

The beach!!
Camping
The Temple
In bed taking a nap

1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Yay! I'm glad you decided to play along too. It's fun to read your answers. I hope you're settling into your new home! Happy 4th of July!