Friday, August 16, 2013

First Day of School

I've been waiting to post these because I didn't have a picture of Dylan yet...he gets up and leaves earlier than I get up, so I'm posting these anyway without his pictures. 

Ezra started 5th grade this year.  He's loving it so far, he's started band and is playing the French horn.

Aubree started 3rd grade this year and loves her teacher, we are gearing up for her birthday in a week! 
 
Jonas is starting preschool this year.  His teacher will be me, mom!  I am starting a Joy School Preschool from my home.  Had orientation this week and classes start on Monday.  I will have 8 little kids in my home 4 days a week (two different classes), I am so excited and so is Jonas.  Jonas also started a Tunes N Tots class on Fridays where he will be learning music and he will start soccer the end of September. 
 
Dylan started 9th grade this year!  Makes me feel old!  He's in marching band and orchestra and has all honors classes and is loving them all.  This is a fun new experience for us this year and we are excited (and scared) to start the high school adventure.  It's going to fly by fast as I know all too well that their childhood does and in four years (yes just four short years) this kid will be off on his mission!  I'm so proud of the young man he is becoming and amazed and in wonder at his goodness and the example he sets to those around him.  He has such a passion for all things in life and a special spirit.  I could not even imagine my life without him!
 
Wish us luck!  We're off to another school year.

1 comment:

or mom said...

Life is going to be so hectic & busy for you guys especially now you have one in high school. Enjoy every minute because it goes by so quickly. Give them all hugs and loves from Grammy!!!