I Finally took pictures off my phone and found a bunch from our trip to Oregon, and some when Grandpa was here over fall break. Half the time I've been forgetting to bring the camera and thank goodness for camera phones!
These are from our trip to the Phoenix Zoo when Grandpa was here a few weeks ago.
These were taken at Multnomah Falls on our way home from Oregon.
Just a few weeks after Quentin's surgery this summer...look at him :) Amazing!
Sleeping and playing in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.
Having fun at The Enchanted Forest in Oregon.
Playing in the splash pad at River Front park in Salem.
Playing the piano on the walk bridge in Salem over the Willamette River.
Playing the piano at Bush Park in Salem.
And playing at the park.
The carousel at River Front Park in Salem.
Saying hi to Dad at the Oregon Zoo just right after I came back to Oregon to be with the kids.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment