Friday, March 4, 2011

Going Private

We are going private!
We really don't want to, but we feel we need to.
Quentin's been asking me to do this ever since we started the blog and now seems like a great time
(mostly because of a strange web-site in Germany who has us linked to them...who are you??)
Here's how this will work (most of you already know).  If you would like to be invited to view our blog, please leave me a comment with your email address or email me at qvblake@hotmail.com and let me know you want to be invited.  We are officially going private next Friday, March 11th.
You can become a follower of our blog to help know when there is a new post.
(Family will automatically get an invite)

6 comments:

Kim said...

so sad but I understand. You have my e-mail! Invite me! I may not check it very often now that you are private. That is my only issue with private ones. But I will check it here and there. Because I love to follow your blog.

The Malone Family said...

definitely want an invite...
chrisandlauren@gmail.com

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

Add us please!

Brooke Romney said...

Me, please. brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Case Clan said...

boooo...i hate private blogs! it's so much more work for me, but just in case i feel like making a couple extra clicks, my email is: mariah_fish_421@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

Will you pick the option to show followers that you've made a new post? That helps me know when I should check your blog. Can you please add me?