I've found some of the cutest crafts and home decor projects on my favorite web-sites and I thought I'd share! Here they are...
Recently I became a Makia Creations Demonstrator! I am so excited about this, because they have the cutest crafts ever! I also love them because they are affordable, and easy to make, plus who doesn't love a girls night out full of good company, yummy treats and cute crafts! If you are interested in hosting a Makia Creations craft night, let me know! I don't even have to be there for you to do this! So for all you long distancers!! Check out their web-site and let me know if your interested in hosting or ordering a craft.
Super cute crafts, home projects, sewing and tutorials
I love this web-site, I've linked it to a really cute Thanksgiving "Thankful Garland".
Yummy treat recipe's, beautiful cupcakes, and wonderful party ideas!
Recipe's, projects, budget friendly ideas.
A place for everything!
Cute girl's hairstyles, for girls and for mom!
Dating on a budget!
My #1 favorite web-site of all time! The best projects, recipe's, giveaways, and ideas! Because of them I want a Silhouette for Christmas!
My #2 favorite website! This web-site holds the inspiration for the monster quilt my mom made!
Cute craft ideas, things the kids can make.
I have other web-sites I check out often, but these are my favorites...they have the best stuff for home decor, food, gift ideas and crafting ideas for the holidays! I can't wait to try some of the recipe's I've found!

























1 comment:
Thanks for the list! You are so crafty...I bet that site is perfect for you. I've seen make and takes before (because of you) so I'll have to check out the rest!
Post a Comment