Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love Fall...

 Fall is my favorite season.  I love that in Arizona the days are cooler and the nights are almost cold.  I love that I can open my windows and turn off the air conditioning.  I love that I can go outside!  I love corn mazes, pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, pumpkin pie, crafts, baking, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.


Sunday night we carved the pumpkins.  The kids were eager all week to get those pumpkins and carve them.  In Arizona you have to wait at least a week before Halloween to carve them or they go bad.
I made this cute corn husk wreath!  It cost a grand total of $3.00 (for the Styrofoam wreath), I had all the other supplies on hand to make this wreath.  I found the idea on my favorite web-site how does she?
Pumpkins!
Nobody was afraid to get down and dirty!
Jonas watched from the side lines...he's so cute we could just eat him up!

1 comment: