This year I made some reasonable goals of finishing up past due projects. I ordered them by importance and decided that Aubree's room was the most important. This being why. A couple of weeks ago she told me she wanted to move to a new house. I asked her why and she proclaimed "Because my room isn't pretty." (translation; not painted pretty).
I couldn't find any before pictures and I should have taken one, but believe me when I say it wasn't pretty. Her room still has a few details that I will take care of later, like curtains and some added wall decor. But now that it's painted "pretty", that's one project done and crossed off the list! Next the boys room...


























4 comments:
It looks awesome! Great job!
Way to go! It looks great! I know Aubree is loving her girly room!
i love the pink!
Soo darn cute!!! Great job!
Post a Comment