Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfulness


I am Thankful for my daughter who each day brings many surprises such as her robe and high-heal dress up session pictured above. I am also Thankful for the many sweet things she says and does. Below are a few pictures of her last week after pre-school. They made cute Pilgrim and Indian outfits and she was so proud of them.



I am Thankful for Ezra and his sweet personality. He loves to cuddle and gives the best hugs and kisses. Out of the three of my children he is my softy.



I am Thankful for Dylan and am amazed at how he's growing into a smart and handsome young man. He's always been my easy one, he's so smart and talented and I am proud of him for how hard he works in school and with his music. This kid knows what he wants and goes for it! Dylan had his first concert of the year on November 19th and it's amazing how much better his group sounds from last year. Below are the three pieces they played. Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm thankful for them too. They are such great kids and fun cousins for Ty and Brooke. And I'm thankful for our friendship - every year it just gets better!

or mom said...

I'm am thankful for such cute & talented grandchildren. And, for their cute & talented parents, too!!