Friday, November 21, 2008

12:01 a.m....Twilight!


Yes I saw the movie Twilight! I'm so crazy, I bought my tickets two weeks ago along with half the women from my church for the 12:01 a.m showing of Twilight! Three of my good friends and I drove together and had so much fun! We arrived around 10:00pm and they had already started seating in the theaters since around 8:00pm. Our theater was showing the movie on 12 screens! Needless to say they were all full! We walked around looking for all the "crazies" we saw a lot of creative t-shirts, some saying "I Love Edward", "Better Than Edward", "Do I dazzle you?" and my favorite "Save a Volvo ride a Cullen"! There were a few Edward's at the theater and someone with a cape, we even saw a puffy painted t-shirt! We were on the look out for fangs, but never found any :) Lauren and Debbie however found these two cute older ladies (probably the oldest one's there) with I Love Edward t-shirts and her cane decorated! How cute are they!
I won't say anything to spoil the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but I will say this one thing. If you think it's going to be exactly like the book, it won't be...okay, and I really liked it :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Mullins said...

I am so jealous!!! If I were in Vegas I would have been there, but no one here was that excited!!! I hope to see it soon.

Chris and Deb said...

I am so glad you posted this already! Email me the pictures you got, would ya? Go Twilight!

the lambrights said...

am i the only one who hasn't seen it yet?!