I'm sure you all have noticed that I haven't posted anything since June, well, I'm taking a break. I will be back to blogging the first weekend in August! I know some of you (I won't name names :) depend on pictures of the grand kids, please forgive me and I hope that the old ones will do for now :) Our summer has been a HOT one with the temperatures well over 100 everyday, we've been spending our time swimming, playing with friends, going to movies, eating ice cream & Popsicles, reading....and just plain relaxing! I really can't wait until school starts again and I can't believe that it's really almost time. The kids will be going back to school on August 4th! That's about three weeks away! The next few weeks we will be cramming in all those fun summer activities, including swimming lessons, trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before we dive into the new school year. We hope your all having a wonderfully fun summer! We love you!
2 comments:
Enjoy the remainder of your summer!
Hurry and be over summer! I'm feeling "posting deprived"! I miss your notes and pictures, but I know you need a break.
Post a Comment