Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aubree's First Hair Cut!!!!

So this really wasn't what I wanted for Aubree's first haircut, and we really weren't ready yet to have it cut, but Ezra gave us no choice. Does it really surprise you that I mentioned Ezra's name! We are usually so careful about keeping our scissors up and out of reach from the kids, but they happened to have been down in my room this week because of Christmas and wrapping presents, I had forgotten to put them away and well...Ezra decided to cut Aubree's hair, and she let him. We were totally devastated! I loved her long hair. He did a good hack job at the sides, it almost looked like a mullet.
Poor Aubree!
Thanks to my wonderful friend Kristene who saved me today and was so willing to help me out with her service, she did a wonderful job and managed to salvage Aubree's hair and turn it into a really cute layered bob. The one side Ezra cut so short, you can still tell, so I'll be putting cute hair barrettes on that side. I hope it grows back fast!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, from the pictures it doesn't look like ezra did such horrible job. don't get me wrong, it still looks a bit bad, but from the way you've went on,val, i'da thought it was cut to the scalp or something.

Stacey said...

I feel for you. Taylor did the same thing to Dani luckily right after she had her 2 year old pictures taken. She's going on 4 and we still don't have it all to one length yet. She has some real short pieces right in the front that I'm not sure will ever grow out. It's a sad thing when you've been working for so long to grow it out. Luckily for you it looks like Aubree's hair grows fairly fast. Dani's is just getting to her shoulders for the first time.

The Blakes said...

Leave it to Ezra to make life more interesting! I think her hair looks cute in a bob!