Friday, September 21, 2007

Putting On Some Lipstick!

Look how beautiful Aubree looks in that shade of bright pink lipstick! I had just finished putting some make-up, getting ready to go out for a girls night out with some friends and had gone downstairs to unload the dishwasher. After about two minutes or so, I realized that Aubree did not follow me. So I called for her and no answer, I called again and no answer, so I had Dylan run up and look. He came racing back down the stairs to tell me she had gotten into my make-up and it was all over her. When I came into the bathroom she excitedly told me "mommy I colored" in a very proud voice! It was hard to be mad at her and I had to take a picture.
Aubree washing off her lipstick in the bathtub
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

What a mischievous little girl! Glad you got a night out with girls - sounds fun!