Tuesday, February 20, 2007

6 Weird Things About Myself

So I was looking at my friend Jessie's blog, (Jessie and I use to work together, she is so much fun!) and she tagged anyone who was reading her 6 weird things about her post, so I'm considering myself tagged, just for fun! If your reading this your tagged too, and have to post 6 weird things about yourself (if you want).
1. I have to check all of the locks on doors and windows before I go to bed, even if Quentin already did. I think I inherited this from my father who constantly locks things and still does.
2. I have a hard time eating meat that is still on the bone, it grosses me out. I don't know why, and this is only a recent thing.
3. I'm still afraid of the dark, but I'm braver than use to be.
4. I absolutely cannot stand someone whispering in my ear! This started after Quentin demonstrated to me how Autumn used to whisper in his ear when she was little. This happened when we were dating and it bugged me so much I now can't stand being whispered into my ear!
5. When I'm in a car I have to have cold air flow, even if it's cold outside...maybe some sort of claustrophobia?
6. When I was a kid one of my favorite foods was toasted bread with fried egg, ketchup, mustard and pickles. I seriously couldn't eat that now! My best friend was from Czechoslovakia (now known as Czech-Republic) and introduced it to me as a dish they ate over there. Now I think she probably made it up :)

1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Ha! Your list makes me laugh. It's fun to get all of this out in the open, isn't it?! :) I'm a little afraid of the dark too - I understand. :)